CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 8, 2010

RESPONSIBILITY

Why is it that some people never grow up? They never take responsibility for their actions and just rely on other people to clean up their mess? I am 31 years old and I feel like I am more responsible than some 40 and 50 year olds I know, not to mention a few 30 year olds. Even worse, some people want to keep their nose in your business all the time instead of taking care of their own business. Don't try to run my life when yours is falling apart.

With all of that said, I am so glad we had a great weekend for Sydney's birthday. The weather was nice Saturday and we were able to play on the beach. The girls had a wonderful weekend and we needed the family time.

Some of you may or may not know that Jason's stepdad has cancer. He has been battling it on and off now for over 4 years. Jason has went with Harry (his stepdad) and his mom to a doctors appointment in Winston Salem today. It is now at the point that all of his options are expended except for radiation which he will be starting in the coming days. Please keep Harry and Teresa in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment