CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD


Well, today is a very special day for me. Today 13 years ago I married the best man in the world and my best friend, Jason Brown. I don't know exactly how to explain to you what he means to me or all the emotions I feel when I think about him. It has been a wonderful ride so far and I hope that we have countless years to go. It really doesn't seem like we have been married this long. I worry it's just going to go by so fast and then we will be old and that still is not enough time.

There have been so many thing to happen during these years we have been together and I am just so grateful that I have had Jason to share them with me. He has been by my side since I was 17 and has never once let me down. I hope that he can say the same for me. I try to be exactly what a wife should be. We have lost several family members and there have been so many babies born into our family. These are just facts of life. At times it has been a roller coaster, but he has been my rock. If I knew then what I know now and all about the hard times we would face, I would do it again over and over. There is no one else in this world I would rather be next to day by day for the rest of my life. If it was all over tomorrow, I can say without a doubt that I have been made happier by my husband than anyone in the world. He has loved me unconditionally, been there for me through the good and bad and he has brought so many people into my life that otherwise I would never have known. Friends, family and my two precious daughters. Hopefully, this is just the beginning.

The way I feel for him, the love is just like an explosion, an overflowing from my heart, there is so much of it and I have no other words to describe it. I have just got to be the luckiest person in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment