CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BLOG # 31

Well, I had to name this BLOG # 31 instead of DAY 30 OF MY BLOG due to my failed internet connection Saturday night and because on day 1 I made 2 entries. Either way I am still proud that I finished it. I have enjoyed writing this blog and would like to thank everyone that has been reading it. I am definitely going to continue my blog although I may not have an entry every single day, or I may, I have not decided yet.

When I first started this blog this is what I posted on the front page:

"Through my blog I plan to have "me time" which is something mommies lack a great deal of. I plan to use my blog as a stress reliever, to get things off my mind. I don't really care if anyone reads it or doesn't. Subject matter will definitely vary due to my current adventures. I am only dedicating myself to 30 days to start off with and see how this new adventure pans out for me! At the end you may think I should be institutionalized. If you already think you know me...we'll see."

I have definitely had the "me time" that I was looking for and it has helped to get things off of my mind and put them out here for other people to read and give feedback. Thank you for all of your comments on blogger.com and my Facebook page. I will continue to add the link to Facebook when I make an entry.

My question for you is, do you think you found out anything new about me or did you know everything all along?

UPDATES

In one of my previous blog I mentioned my tendency to buy way too many clothes and I am glad to say that I have not been doing that this month. With all of those gorgeous spring clothes out it has been a little difficult not to just snatch them up. I still need to go through Sydney's old clothes that I put away to see what Rachel can wear before I buy anything. If I go ahead and buy a bunch of stuff I will probably find a ton of stuff in my closet and something will go unused.

On 3/10 my post was called GETTING BACK ON THE WAGON. Well I just realized that 3/10 was 6 days ago and I still have not gotten on that treadmill. What has been keeping me from it this last week. Just me, I've gotta make myself so it. I really enjoyed it before and I will again. I have got to MAKE the time for it. I have no excuse, I'm a stay at home mom! Not to say that we're not busy because we are! I know what people think about stay at home moms because I have been there. But this is definitely a topic for another day!

I am taking Sydney this afternoon to sign up for baseball, thus beginning our busy spring/summer schedule. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment