CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 19, 2010

"THE ETERNAL KISS"



“You're like my own personal brand of heroin,”


Okay, so if you know me at all you have to know that I read the Twilight Saga, all four books, by Stephenie Meyer last year and absolutely fell in love with them. I absolutely LOVE vampire books and vampire movies. I always have, so I'm like a kid in a candy store with all of these books and movies that have been coming out. Yes, these are in the young adult section but I will also say that no 12-15 year old of mine will ever read these books. That is a little too young. Maybe not for the first book, but when we start breaking headboards and stuff like that, you need to be a little older..... With that said, you can find some great books in the young adult section so I tend not to look in only one section at all.


My sister Shannon said she is going to scream if she hears one more advertisement today that "New Moon" is releasing on DVD tonight at midnight, so I just has to send her a message on Facebook to remind her, one more time...lol. I have not bought Twilight and I am not going to buy New Moon, I want to wait until they have made all the movies and come out with a box set. If I buy them now they will come out with something great later and I will still but it anyway, so.

My DVR has been so empty lately and I have been reading a lot, I am still reading The Morganville Vampires, I am on book four. But some of my favorite bloodsucking shows are returning soon! yay!


The Vampire Diaries returns.
This Thursday night at 8pm.
Stefan and Elena are worried about Damon......
This Sunday night begins reruns of True Blood season 2 so everyone can get a refresher before Season 3 begins on June 13, 2010

If I don't answer the phone, leave a message, my DVR is about to be full.....

No comments:

Post a Comment