CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

KNOW HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF


Well it has been brought to my attention that some of my recent entries in this blog have been kind of angry and I feel even rushed. I am SO tired today I am even kind of dreading having to do an entry today. It's only 8:12 and I feel like it's 2am. I only have a few days left to finish my 30 day challenge. I do not want to rush my entries or just post something for the sake of getting it over with.

I have heard so many stories on the news in the last few days about home invasions and gun accidents. I would like to encourage all women to know how to use a handgun. Everyone needs to be able to protect themselves. If you have small children you need a gun cabinet. Everyone should also take a safety course. I have guns but I know how to use them and I have them locked away from my kids. If you don't know what you are doing or are scared to use a firearm you are probably going to hurt someone that you don't intend to hurt. I hope that I never have to use mine against someone but I feel that I need to be able to protect myself and my family if the need should present itself. So far my only victims have been a couple of snakes and I hope it stays that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment