CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT...



Today I am completely at a loss of words.

What to write about?

Well, I wish it would snow like it did a couple of weeks ago, that would be nice. Right now the wind sounds like a creature from some Sci-Fi film outside Sydney's window. I need to back off of the horror movies.... but they're soooo good.

Speaking of, have you seen Last House on the Left? Well it really isn't a horror movie, but it was good. If you have seen it you will know what I am talking about here... There was one scene that just completely dragged on WAY too long, come on, I could have done without all of that detail. The girl was supposed to be like 16? Also, in the end paralysing the victim was a little too nice I thought. He should have gotten to feel everything and been tortured just a little longer I thought. I think any parent would agree.

As an update on Little Bit, the puppy, she is still at my daddy's and she is doing absolutely wonderful.

Yesterday and today I have been completely engrossed in a new series of books I picked up. THE MORGANVILLE VAMPIRES. I finished the first book GLASS HOUSE and started the second book THE DEAD GIRL'S DANCE last night. I have always loved vampire books and movies and since the Twilight series came out it seems like everyone is getting published, so I am in reader's heaven lately. This is why I didn't even know it was supposed to snow or rain tonight. I haven't checked the weather in a couple of days. My plan for today was to go get some potting soil, flower pots and new plants and spend the day outside getting them all set up. Spring will come soon enough though, then I can take the girls to the strawberry patch! I really do not eat strawberries but I really enjoy picking them and the girls love it too so I always look forward to it in the spring.

4 comments:

  1. If you are craving another great vampire series after "The Morganville Vampires" then look into the author Charlaine Harris. She has written an addicting vampire series. I believe she calls it the "The Southern Vampire Series". The HBO show True Blood is based on these books. I've read all 9 of them...9 times! She has another one coming out in May!!! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to pick those up really bad! I've been watching the show so I'm addicted to it. I can't wait for season 3 to start. The books are always better to me though. Look up Kim Harrison and see what you think of her. I haven't read anything but all the reviews on her adult series THE HOLLOWS are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's taken awhile Nicole, but I am now reading the Charlaine Harris Sookie Stackhouse series! I am om book 7. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete