CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

GETTING BACK ON THE WAGON!

The weather outside yesterday was absolutely gorgeous. While Sydney was at school Rachel and I played outside and blew bubbles. After Sydney got home we went back out to play on the swing set, blow bubbles and play with the puppies. Hopefully this afternoon will be just as nice. We are going to eat dinner with Jason's mom and his stepdad this afternoon. We try to spend as much time with family as we can but sometimes that's hard with his schedule and Sydney in school, but we try to make the best of the time we do have when everyone is home.

Before I had Rachel I was trying to lose weight. I set my mind to it and just did it. It was going really well. I lost 40 pounds dieting and exercising. I had to sell my bicycle to make room in the nursery but I did keep my treadmill. Today I am getting back on it. Yes, Rachel is 2 years old, but better late than never! When I was exercising every day I felt so much better and had so much energy. I need energy to keep up with these kids! I've got the time to do it so I have just got to set my mind to it and do it every day and stop putting it off! I would just get me a regular bike because I live them, but if you know me you know that a bicycle is an accident waiting to happen. No more hospital trips for me. I need a stationary bike! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment