CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

JUST THINK ABOUT IT

Have you ever wondered how much you really know about someone? Maybe a relative? Maybe someone you live with every day? Do you ever wonder what is going on in their mind or what they are thinking? If everyone had a blog do you think that you would still like them? If everyone was really honest in their blog it may surprise you how well you DON'T know them and if you would even want to be associated with them at all.


Do you ever think to yourself, "this person is crazy!" I do, about a lot of people, people just do things that I would say are insane. Watching the news can give you a good dose of this. Sometimes your relatives can too... Sometimes I just wonder....

"Is it possible for there to be this many people in the world that are crazy or am I crazy and I just think it's everyone else?"

That statement alone may cause anyone that is reading this blog to think to their self "Is she crazy?"

Just something to think about.


I watched an episode of HOUSE today where this girl was just obsessed with her blog and put every single thing about her personal life online. Even everything her doctor would say and wanted her viewers to give her advice on what health decisions to make. Definitely a little too much for me. Don't get me wrong, I think a blog is a good thing, but it can go too far if you let it.

No comments:

Post a Comment